Located in a lively local community in Sansai, Chiangmai, it is surrounded by large green area and agriculture field.
It is provided for guests to spend their good time with friends and family.
Here, time is moving slower than it should normally be and we want you to feel the same way too.
Situated in a peaceful agricultural community 30 minutes away from Chiag Mai city area, Baan Por Doi ( means the House near the mountain: Northern dialect) is fit for anyone who would like to spend quality time with their love ones. As the house is in the middle of the community, joining the local daily activities is interesting for visitors: 2 temples and agricultural fields in a walkable distance while biking around the area is another option which also gives interesting experience through an arboreal landscape.
With 4 bedroom and 3 WC, Baan Por Doi can comfortably handle around people . The interior is decorated with local handicraft and equipped with kitchen set, with many cozy spots around the house to rest, have fun and be happy while you stay here
Wooden Western style country house with landscape and space for outdoor activities such as BBQ or small party, Baan Por Doi gives you possibilities to share your quality time with friends and family.
235 sq.m. on Land area 1 Rai 3 Ngan with attractive natural pond with the view of paddy fileds.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 25sq.m. living, 30 sq.m. family room, 25sq.m. dinning / common area/ outdoor terrace/ Sala / tree terrace / library/ small Thai pavilion/ large kitchen
• Relaxing, Cycling, Walking and enjoy local chiangmai house
• 25 Km from Chaingmai international airport (35 min)
• 10km from Tiger Kingdom, Mae Rim (15min)
• 12 km from Monkey Training center, Mae Rim (18 min)
• 15 km from Mae Sa waterfall ( 20 min)
• 15 km from An Elephant Natural Park ( 20 min)
• 14 km from Chaingmai City Centre ( 18 min)